Residential Real Estate
Thursday | July 25 | 6 pm
432 Piper Lane
SOLD - $55,000!
A tremendous home on a 3.5- acre lot in a great location!
● 4/5 BR, 3.5 acres, 2-car garage/brick smokehouse shop, carport, & barn!
● Hardwood floors, big rooms, 3 fireplaces, oak staircase, maid's staircase
● 3400 sq. ft., 2 bath, new roof, great setting & location, tons of character!
● 2-story, 3rd floor attic, full basement, GFA furnace, central A/C
● Carpets are pulled up & the hardwood flooring is beautiful!
● Small grain bin to be offered separately.
Please call Brian for a personal tour of this property!
Real Estate Terms:
10% down payment required at the auction with the balance due at closing, on or before Monday, August 26, 2019. Full possession will be granted upon closing. Successful bidder will sign a Memorandum of Agreement at the auction. Seller will provide title insurance in the amount of the purchase price. 2019 real estate taxes will be prorated to the date of closing.
The real estate sells AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees. Prospective bidders are encouraged to inspect the property and all related information to their full satisfaction prior to bidding at the auction. Auction day announcements supersede previous info. All information provided is approximate and is not guaranteed. For more info, please contact Brian Curless at 217-242-1665 or email: email@example.com .
Note - A tremendous home on a 3.5-acre lot in a great location. Come take a look!
Attorney- Lowry & Hoskin 130 S. Madison St. Pittsfield, IL 217-285-4822
Nancy Jane Grimes & Marty Smith